THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, November 19, 2012

What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ - Philippians 3:8

Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your Word... I know, O Lord that your laws are righteous and in faithfulness You have afflicted me... It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn Your laws. ~ Psalm 119:67,75,71 ~
It would be a cruel God that would allow me to always prosper in the ways I see as good, for I would never know my need of Him. Thank You God for my afflictions. Thank You Jesus that I may share in Your suffering, I wouldn't trade them for all the riches in the world. 

No comments: