THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Did you know if you truly believe in Christ you are an Israelite? You have been adopted into God's family and are a descendant of Israel. So now what?

Remember these things, O Jacob, for you are my servant, O Israel. ... Remember these
things, Jacob: You are my servant, Israel. I formed you; you are my servant.
~ Isaiah 44:21 ~
"Servant Israel" is mention 87 times in the Bible.
 
Here is just a few......"O Jacob, my servant, Israel, whom I have chosen...He has helped his servant Israel, remembering to be merciful ... He said to me, "You are my servant Israel....an inheritance to his servant Israel;...God of Israel, hast revealed to thy servant...Keep in mind the law of Moses, my servant...'By my servant David I will rescue my people Israel...Hear the supplications of your servant...Is Israel a servant, a slave by birth?"
 
Do you think God is trying to tell us something?
 

No comments: