THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
In years past, I have been grateful for many things.
But as time goes by, I am learning that my gratitude has to do a great deal with Jesus' Act of Love.
"JESUS CAME TO RESTORE & FOR THAT, I AM VERY GRATEFUL!"
He is teaching me to let go of everything that weighs me down & to grab hold of Him!
Please understand, the verses stated above were not just pretty words that Jesus thought the world needed to hear at that time!
His words are Truth & are also An Invitation to all who will Listen & Come!
"I AM A WITNESS! JESUS CHANGED MY LIFE! RESTORED MY FAMILY! GAVE ME A BEAUTIFUL WIFE & KIDS! A BUSINESS TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY & MINISTRY! FRIENDS THAT REALLY LOVE ME & CONCERN THEMSELVES FOR ME & MINE!"
But what I am most grateful for is that:
"GOD'S WORD IS TRUE! WE CAN STAND ON IT, WE CAN GRAB HOLD OF IT & (what I love doing most!) WE CAN SHARE IT WITH OTHERS!"
GOD BLESS YOU ALL & HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: