THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Perspective...

For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. They have no struggles; their bodies are healthy and strong. They are free from the burdens common to man; they are not plagued by human ills....When I tried to understand all this, it was oppressive to me, till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny. ~ Psalm 73:3-5, 16-17 ~

It's easy to be jealous and get upset when you try so hard to do what is right and then you see someone who is doing the exact opposite that seems to have it all. It's when we quit trying in our own strength however, and come into the peace of God's Holy Presence, that are eyes are opened to the big picture. Our time on earth is short, but the remainder of our time is eternal. The ungodly may have material possessions, health, leisure, and luxury, but it is the only reward they will see, the remainder of their days will be spent in eternal damnation. But the righteous in Christ Jesus, those who endure, will inherit a Kingdom like never seen before. Puts things in perspective real quick!
The Spirit of God's Son is in my Heart and Crys out, "Abba Father"...The earth has nothing I desire besides you!
~ Galatins 4:6, Psalm 73:25 ~  

No comments: