THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

John 19:31a
"Now it was the Day of Preparation..."
As this X-Mas Season approaches & everyone scrambles to decorate their trees, their houses, buy gifts, visit family, work extra hours to earn a little more spending cash, let us stop & ask ourselves;
"IS MY HEART PREPARED FOR TODAY'S CHALLENGES?"
"DAILY SPIRITUAL PREPARATION makes all the difference!"
What many fail to realize is that in this type of season, we are mentally, physically & spiritually drained more than usual because we extend ourselves beyond our normal capacities.
Therefore, NOW IS THE DAY OF PREPARATION!
Let's prepare ourselves through prayer before we begin our daily routines & let's get filled with the spiritual resources we need to help us get through the day & maybe it will overflow into someone else that may need some of what we got!
P.S. If anyone needs some of what I got, I will be more than glad to share! :)
JESUS TAUGHT ME: "I don't just do this for me, I do this for everyone around me!"
"THEREFORE, I WANT TO TEACH THE SAME!"

No comments: