THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This Friday Night...

You've come out for fellowship...You've come out for food...You've come out for Worship
 
WILL YOU COME OUT FOR PRAYER?
 
This Friday 1-11-13
 
One Hour
 
6-7pm
 
"...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.."~ 2 Chronicles 7:14 ~ 
 
"My house will be a house of prayer"
 
We must be bout our Father's business, don't miss this opportunity to pray in unity with your brothers in Christ. There is power in prayer. I know of no one that does not have a need in their life, and I know of no one that does not have sin and temptation in their life. Violence is increasing, schools are under attack, morality is declining, families are falling apart...
 
The answer is Prayer
 
Will you make a living sacrifice of your time?
 
* This Friday - 6-7pm
 
* Evangel Assembly of God (99th & Good Hope)


No comments: