THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Isaiah 45:3
"I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."
Yesterday, I was blessed to be able to share My Personal Testimony with a group of adolescents at The Carmelite Home for Boys.
Before entering, I was warned by those working with the young men that I would be dealing with youth that were Rough & Tough.
BUT GOD HAD A PLAN!
Upon arrival, these young men were very unruly & disrespectful to each other & staff members.
BUT GOD HAD A PLAN!
Some were gang members & others were troubled mentally.
BUT GOD HAD A PLAN!
As I was introduced, these young men starred at me as though I was the cause of their troubles, and it seemed as if I was about to become their punching bag.
BUT GOD HAD A PLAN!
As soon as I opened my mouth & began to speak, the Anointing of God came over this place. These young men quieted down & kept silent. As I shared my testimony, I noticed that I had their undivided attention, because they could relate to what I was speaking.
You must understand that I was asked to speak because these boys expressed their concern about the street life & how they did not have any hopes of seeing another year!
BUT GOD HAD A PLAN!
"GOD USED MY SUFFERING'S FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S HEALING!"
Restoration, Love of Family & Respect was the message! Things that these young men lacked!
By the time I had finished speaking, these kids had LIGHT in their eyes! They had smiles on their faces! Above all, THEY HAD HOPE!
When they opened the floor for questions, The toughest, meanest boy asked me: "How is Life after a person leaves their gang?"
It was plain to see that God had gotten a hold of this young man's heart! God humbled him with the Message of Love & Hope!
At the end, all the kids were coming to me with big smiles on their faces! As I embraced them, I reassured them that GOD HAS A PLAN FOR THEM!
KIDS MUST BE TAUGHT, IN ORDER TO LEARN!
If a child is taught incorrectly, they will live incorrectly!
Therefore, let us be more alert as to what we are teaching our children!
KIDS ARE TREASURES OF DARKNESS!
WE MUST PULL THEM OUT OF THAT DUSTY OLD CLOSET & POLISH THEM UP FOR GOD'S GLORY!
You will be amazed at how much your testimony can impact someone else!
PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE YOUNG TREASURES AT THE CARMELITE HOME FOR BOYS!

No comments: