THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Proverbs 25:2-5
"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings. As the heavens are high and the earth is deep, so the hearts of kings are unsearchable. Remove the dross from the silver, and out comes material for the silversmith; remove the wicked from the king's presence, and his throne will be established through righteousness."
"IN SEARCH"
I'm in search of a new song!
In search of a new day!
A song which the angels can sing along!
A day in which the saints can praise the Lord!
I'm in search of the kind of song the sets the captive free!
In search of the song that only Christ can place in me!
I'm in search of a new song!
In search of a new day!
But if by chance I must search all my life!
Then, let this be my hope!
Let this be my joy!
Let this be my life!
"BUT PLEASE GOD, NEVER LET THIS BE JUST WORDS I SPEAK!"
May God Bless You & May You Place God At Your Hearts' Center!
HE DESERVES ALL THE GLORY! HE DESERVES ALL THE HONOR!
"LET TODAY, BE A DAY OF ADORATION TO OUR GOD!"

No comments: