THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

John 12:32
"But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself."
Lord, I pray that my every word would tell of You!
Lord, I pray that my every step would lead to You!
Lord, I pray that every time I point a finger, it would be in Heaven's Direction!
Lord, I pray that my life would count for Something Great!
PEOPLE,
IF WE MAKE THIS LIFE ALL ABOUT WHAT WE DESIRE,
WE FAIL TO GRASP WHAT GOD DESIRES!
"God desires for us to love one another genuinely!"
"So much, that we would put everything else aside in order to ensure the entrance of their souls into Eternal Life!"
"LORD, I PRAY THAT WE WOULD LEAD PEOPLE TO JESUS!"

No comments: