THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

LESSONS ARE NOT MEANT EXPOSE THE WEAK SIDE OF US, TRULY, GOD JUST WANTS TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN US, BUT SOMETIMES PEOPLE FEAR EXPOSURE BECAUSE OF HOW OTHERS HAVE VIEWED THEM IN THE PAST. :( In my kind of business, I go into people's house's & many times they are embarrassed by the mess they have in their house, because they think I am judging them for it, but the truth is that I only have one focus when I am in their house's & that is to "HELP THEM IMPROVE IT!"  I believe God is the same way! He doesn't really care about how many things are out of place in our life, because "HE HAS COME TO ORGANIZE OUR LIFE'S!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very true! awesome post!