THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Revelation 3:20
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with Me."
Jesus Christ has "Limited Access" in Your Life!
The Secret is that:
{YOU DETERMINE HOW MUCH "ACCESS" HE IS "LIMITED TO" IN YOUR LIFE!}
He chooses to withhold NO GOOD THING from you!
But sadly, you can choose to withhold God's Blessings from yourself!
I challenge you today, to grant Jesus access into those areas of your life where that you haven't before!
Then, watch to see a change take place!

No comments: