THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Romans13:7

"Give Honor To Whom Honor Is Due"

The men in my family taught me how to be a man of integrity!
The women in my family taught me what qualities to seek when looking for a wife!
My leaders in church lead me down the right path!
Today, I am who I am because you have been who you are!

One person today comes to mind!
My beautiful sister Damaris!
Strong til the end!
Tough when necessary!
But always a great example of love to me!
She is one of the major reasons I serve Jesus today!

A GREAT MOTHER!
A GREAT SISTER!
A GREAT MOTIVATOR!
A BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE OF GRACE!

No comments: