THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Psalm 49:12-20

"People, despite their wealth, do not endure; they are like the beasts that perish.
This is the fate of those who trust in themselves, and of their followers, who approve their sayings.
They are like sheep and are destined to die; death will be their shepherd (but the upright will prevail over them in the morning).
Their forms will decay in the grave, far from their princely mansi...ons.
But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; He will surely take me to Himself.
Do not be overawed when others grow rich, when the splendor of their houses increases; for they will take nothing with them when they die, their splendor will not descend with them.
Though while they live they count themselves blessed, and people praise you when you prosper,
they will join those who have gone before them, who will never again see the light of life."

"GOD WILL REDEEM ME FROM THE REALM OF THE DEAD!"
"HE WILL SURELY TAKE ME TO HIMSELF!"
"Why?" You may ask;
"BECAUSE JESUS FILLS MY HEART!"

Everything in life has a purpose, even money!
"But the purpose of money is not to be chasing after it!"
There is no need to struggle to gain wealth because the only lasting wealth is Godly Wealth!
God will certainly provide comfort & luxury to His people if He so chooses!
"IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO CLAIM THAT GOD IS BLESSING YOU FINANCIALLY, BUT YOU ARE SO FAR FROM HIM SPIRITUALLY!"

Yesterday, I had come from helping a brother in Christ who could not afford to pay me for my services, but God had placed it on my heart to help this single father of four children who works two jobs just to stay afloat.
Here, I thought I was the helping this gentlemen save some money, but when I got home I parked my vehicle & walked to the store. On my way back, God shared something with me that I want to share with you.
He told me:
"I WOULD RATHER YOUR HEART BE FILLED WITH JESUS THAN YOUR WALLET WITH MONEY!"
The Bible says;
"People who have wealth but lack understanding are like the beasts that perish."
"Our blessing is not the money God places in our wallet, those are comforts & luxuries intended for us to share with those in need, but His true blessing is HAVING OUR HEARTS FILLED WITH JESUS CHRIST!"

No comments: