THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

FOR THE FAITHFUL!!!

THESE ARE SOME OF GOD'S PROMISES TO THE FAITHFUL:

Psalm 81:10
"I am the Lord your God, who brought you up out of Egypt.
Open wide your mouth and I will fill it."

Psalm 81:13-14
"If My people would only listen to Me, if Israel would only follow My ways,
how quickly I would subdue their enemies and turn My hand against their foes!"

Psalm 84:11-12
"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
Lord Almighty, blessed is the one who trusts in You."

Psalm 85:8
"I will listen to what God the Lord says; He promises peace to His people, His faithful servants— but let them not turn to folly."

Psalm 86:1-5
"Hear me, Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.
Guard my life, for I am faithful to You; save Your servant who trusts in You.
You are my God; have mercy on me, Lord, for I call to You all day long.
Bring joy to Your servant, Lord, for I put my trust in You.
You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to You."

Psalm 86:11
"Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name."

No comments: