THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Psalm 44:2-7

"With Your hand You drove out the nations and planted our ancestors; You crushed the peoples and made our ancestors flourish.
It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your face, for You loved them.
You are my King and my God, who decrees victories for Jacob.
Through You we push back ou...r enemies; through Your name we trample our foes.
I put no trust in my bow, my sword does not bring me victory;
but You give us victory over our enemies, You put our adversaries to shame."

"MY BOAST IS IN THE LORD, MY GOD!"
I have learned throughout my life that Jesus WAS & ALWAYS will be in control of my overall outcome.
I may push!
I may fight!
I may endure & gain the victory!
But Jesus is undoubtedly the overseer of my circumstance!

Guess what?
"JESUS IS THE OVERSEER OF YOURS TOO!"
Therefore don't put your trust in your strength or resources, because they will eventually fail you!
What you thought to be sufficient will one day be depleted!
"BUT JESUS IS EVERLASTING!" "HIS LOVE WILL NEVER FAIL!"
"IT IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST THAT WE PUSH BACK THE ENEMY!"
"ONLY THROUGH JESUS DO WE GAIN THE VICTORY!"

"I put no trust in my bow, my sword does not bring me victory;
but You give us victory over our enemies, You put our adversaries to shame."

No comments: