THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Psalm 56:10-13

"In God, whose word I praise, in the Lord, whose word I praise,
In God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?
I am under vows to You, my God; I will present my thank offerings to You.
For You have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life."

Whatever you may be going through in life, I encourage you to:
"CONTINUE YOUR WALK WITH CHRIST!"
"CONSTANTLY SEEK HIS FACE!"
And when things get so tough that you feel you are at your breaking point;
"TRUST THAT GOD IS IN TOTAL COMTROL!"

No comments: