THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Psalm 31:14-15a

"But I trust in you, Lord; I say, “You are my God.” My times are in your hands..."

Ask yourself;
"How is my relationship with Jesus?"

Even more, dare to be truthful with yourself & ask Jesus;
"How does He view your relationship with Him?"

"Many times we mistaken Ministry for Relationship!"...
We think because we are doing things related to God's Kingdom, that we are obviously in a close relationship with Jesus!
We deceive ourselves into believing that Jesus is pleased with us & that He is close to us because of our actions for His Kingdom's sake!
"THIS IS NOT TRUE, NOR IS IT ACCURATE!"

"JESUS DESIRES TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO US THROUGH INTIMACY!"
The truth is that:
"JESUS DOES NOT CONCERN HIMSELF WITH HOW MUCH WE DO FOR HIM AS MUCH AS HE DOES WITH WHAT HE CAN DO FOR US!"

Jesus desires intimacy, because intimacy reveals OUR TRUE SELF!
Jesus knows what we are really made of!
He knows what we lack! He knows what we desire!
Best of all:
"JESUS DESIRES NOTHING MORE THAN TO BE WITH US!"
"HE WANTS TO HOLD OUR HAND!"
"HE LONGS TO EMBRACE US!"

Ask yourself today:
"DO I MAKE JESUS FEEL LIKE A LONELY GUEST?"
"DO I KEEP JESUS OUT OF MY HEART ALTHOUGH I INVITED HIM IN?"
"DO I PUT MORE EMPHASIS ON GOD'S BUSINESS, RATHER THAN OUR RELATIONSHIP?"

REMEMBER:
"Relationships require relating to the other person!"

No comments: