THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Teach me knowledge and good judgement...your promise preserves my life.

Before I was afflicted I went astray. But now I obey your word. It was good for me to be afflicted. I know Lord, that Your laws are righteous, and in faithfulness You have afflicted me. ~ Psalm 119:67,71,75 ~
It would be an unloving parent that gave their child every desire of their heart and never disciplined them. It would also be an unloving parent that never allowed their child to fall when learning to walk. The child would grow to be helpless, needy, selfish, greedy, and prideful, everything God despises.

 Proverbs 22:6 tells us,
"Train a child in the way he should go,and when he is old he will not turn from it"

 Know that God allows you to go through things because He loves you! 


No comments: