THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm gonna do something great for God!

After David was settled in his palace, he said to Nathan the prophet, “Here I am, living in a palace of cedar, while the ark of the covenant of the Lord is under a tent.” Nathan replied to David, “Whatever you have in mind, do it, for God is with you.” That night the word of God came to Nathan, saying:
"Go and tell my servant David, ‘This is what the Lord says: You are not the one to build me a house to dwell in. I have not dwelt in a house from the day I brought Israel up out of Egypt to this day. I have moved from one tent site to another, from one dwelling place to another. Wherever I have moved with all the Israelites, did I ever say to any of their leaders whom I commanded to shepherd my people, “Why have you not built me a house of cedar?” ~ 1 Chronicles 17:1-6 ~
For God's will...PRAY  PRAYoften.
 
With the best of intentions we can try to do things for God, but if God did not direct us to do it, we are wasting our time, energy, and resources as it will never do any good for His Kingdom. Psalm 127:1 tells us, "Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain"
 
  Moral of the story...
 
Even in Ministry, if God ain't in it, you shouldn't be either!
 


1 comment:

Abner Rolon said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T GET ANY CLEARER THAN THAT!