THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, October 12, 2012

More, More, More!!!!



We live in a society that is always thirsting for more. We need more technology, we need bigger and better homes, we need more money. More, More, More! However, the world has failed to realize that more things does not equate to more happiness. As believers, God is calling us to be a people that is content with what we have. When we get to this place, then we will truly have peace and joy (true happiness). I leave you with these verses:
 
Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

 Phillipians 4:11-13 " I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.