THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Before you were even formed...

your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
New Living Translation (©2007)
You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed
Webster's Bible Translation
Thy eyes saw my substance, yet being imperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them
No matter how you look at it...God had a plan in place for your life before you were even born! More than that, God has every moment of your life planned out. If He knows the beginning and the end, if He not only sees it, but actually planned it, don't you think it would be wise to completely trust Him with your life? 

No comments: