THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Stop & Think...

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens
~ Psalm 68:19 ~
Without God daily bearing our burdens, the weight would crush us. Psalm 62:5-8 tells us, and our hearts confirms it, "Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge


No comments: