THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Jeremiah 32:38-41

"They will be My people, and I will be their God.
I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me and that all will then go well for them and for their children after them.
I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear Me, so that they will never turn away from Me.
I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all My heart and soul."

"COME & SEE!"
"COME & TASTE!"
"COME & ENJOY!"
"JUST COME!"
"YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT!"

"JESUS HAS MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO JOIN HIS HEAVENLY FAMILY!"
"COME!"
"JUST COME!"
"COME TO CHRIST & RECEIVE THE GIFT OF SALVATION!"
"ETERNAL PROVISION IS YOURS!"

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?"
"COME!"
"COME!"
"COME!"

"ALL OF HEAVEN AWAITS YOUR ARRIVAL!"
"THEY ARE READY TO THROW A PARTY IN YOUR HONOR!"
"YES!" "YOU ARE THAT SPECIAL!" "YOU ARE THAT IMPORTANT!"

No comments: