THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Isaiah 46:3-4

"Listen to me, you descendants of Jacob, all the remnant of the people of Israel, you whom I have upheld since your birth, and have carried since you were born.
Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am He, I am He who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you."

Isn't it good to know that:
"IN OUR WEAKEST MOMENTS, GOD IS STRONGEST!"

God's promise to 'CARRY!'
God's promise to 'SUSTAIN!'
God's promise to 'RESCUE!'
Are only fulfilled in our deepest moments of desperation & then become part of our most cherished memories!

With this I want to encourage you:
"DON'T RUN FROM YOUR TRIALS!"
"INSTEAD, FACE THEM!"
"THEN, WHEN EVERYTHING SEEMS AS THOUGH IT WILL ALL COME CRASHING DOWN ON YOU!"
"WATCH THE LORD COME TO YOUR RESCUE!"
"YOU WILL SOON REALIZE THAT THE LORD HAS CARRIED YOU!"

No comments: