THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jeremiah 17:5-8

"This is what the Lord says:
“Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord .
That person will be like a bush in the wastelands; they will not see prosperity when it comes.
They will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives.
“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”"

I don't know about anyone else, but if God said it, I will believe it!

I will say it again:
"IF GOD SAID IT, I WILL BELIEVE IT!"

But here goes the tricky part!
"A PERSON LIVES ACCORDING TO THEIR BELIEF SYSTEM!"

I believe that if I step in front of a moving vehicle, it will cause me harm, therefore I avoid moving vehicles!
I also believe that Jesus saved me for a purpose!
That purpose was to proclaim His Love to a dying world!
Therefore, I live pursuant of that goal because I believe it is my calling!

I've told you mine!
Now, may I ask you:
"WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?"

But here goes the tricky part!
"DOES YOUR LIFESTYLE BARE WITNESS OF YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM?"

No comments: