THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, October 21, 2013

1 Corinthians 15:57-58

"But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."

"GOD HAS GIVEN US THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!"

"THEREFORE, MAKE THE BEST OF IT!"

"EVERY MOMENT!"

"EVERY WORD!"

"EVERY DAY!"

God bless you all!
I pray that God would use me on a daily basis to encourage you!
I pray that God would use you to do the same!
I pray that we would remain faithful in the midst of trials!
I pray that every Christian would grow in their love for one another!
I pray that our love for the lost would overflow!
I pray that Jesus is the one that is seen through our actions!

No comments: