THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Jeremiah 24:4-7

"Then the word of the Lord came to me:
“This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Like these good figs, I regard as good the exiles from Judah, whom I sent away from this place to the land of the Babylonians.
My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them.
I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord. They will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with all their heart."

"WHAT SEEMS BAD IN YOUR LIFE MAY ACTUALLY BE A BLESSING!"

"PERSPECTIVE IS ALWAYS NEEDED!"

Here, in this text, God was having a conversation with Jeremiah about the exiles of Judah in Babylonian captivity.
As we all know, captivity is not a pleasant experience for anyone!
But, it was being used by God to show Judah His Sovereignty, Grace, Mercy & Sustaining Power!
All for one purpose!

"TO DRAW THEIR HEARTS BACK TO HIM!"

With this being said:
"GOD WILL USE ANY SITUATION TO DRAW OUR HEARTS TO HIM!"
"WHETHER GOOD OR BAD!"

"MANY TIMES, WHAT WE MAY CONSIDER BAD, GOD SIMPLY CONSIDERS IT A CIRCUMSTANCE!"
"WHAT WE MAY CONSIDER THE END OF THE WORLD, GOD DECLARES A NEW BEGINNING!"

"PERSPECTIVE IS ALWAYS NEEDED!"
"NOT OURS, BUT GOD'S!"
"WHEN WE SEE THROUGH GOD'S EYES, WE FINALLY BEGIN TO SEE THINGS CORRECTLY!

No comments: