THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, February 15, 2013

God is our healer!!



If you need a healing touch in your life today. God wants to meet your needs. We live in a world that tells us there are no such things as miracles. I am here to encourage you that God is still sitting on the throne. God is still the God of miracles! God wants us to trust in Him, to have faith! I know that God can heal, as he has healed me in so many ways. He has healed me emotionally, He has healed me physically, and He has healed me spiritually. God wants to heal you today!


Isaiah 53:4
4 Surely he has borne our griefs
and carried our sorrows;
yet we esteemed him stricken,
smitten by God, and afflicted.

1 Peter 2:24
24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.



Psalm 103:1-3
103:1 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
3 who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,


 

No comments: