THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, August 13, 2012

No Worries, No Problems...

O Sovereign LORD, you are God! ... For you are God, O Sovereign LORD. 2 Samuel 7:28

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life. Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26
I can honestly say I don't have a single problem in my life. A problem is defined as a matter involving doubt, or something that requires a solution. So, although I have many troubles in my life, I have no problems, because God is a Sovereign God, He is in complete control, He is a ever-present help in time of need, and He is involved in every detail of my life. Because God is Sovereign anything that happens in my life, good, what I perceive as bad, or otherwise, He must allow it and is in complete control of it. So whether it be for discipline, growth, or the benefit of others, God is in complete control, He not only has a solution but He is the solution. Therefore...No Problem! I embrace every situation..."Being joyful always, praying continually, and giving thanks in every circumstance for this is God's will for me in Christ Jesus" 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

In every situation ask God, "What do you want me to learn from this, or do in this? Then follow His instructuons...

1. Discipline: Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. 1 Peter 4:12 Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. ... As you endure this divine discipline, remember that God is treating you as his own children... No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:7,11 All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. 2 Timothy 3:16

2. Growth:  ...We also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:4-5

3. Others: For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example, and you must follow in his steps. 1 Peter 2:21 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed..." Luke 4:18


No comments: