THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

A 3 Year Old Prohecy was Fulfilled Today!

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. ~ Acts 2:17 ~

Three years ago I met a couple guys named Frank Woods and Rob Honey. Shortly after meeting them the Lord gave me a vision of the three of us on the radio together doing a show in which the Bible was taught. I told Frank and Rob of my vision but I barely knew them at the time so they graciously listened and kind of forgot about it, until today. Earlier this week my wife and I were asked by Minister Richard Brown to help pass out flyer's for an up coming outreach. We were told to meet him Sunday (today) at three pm at BASICS in Milwaukee. When we get there however, Richard tells us, "I completely forgot, before we go pass out flyers we have to record a segment for a radio show, but you can sit in and listen. Cool I thought, but still not putting two and two together. We get up to the room and find Rob Honey there. Just before they begin Richard says to me and my wife "You know, it would be nice if you would join the discussion on the radio show" then guess who else shows up? Yep, Frank Woods. The three of us on the radio sharing the Gospel just like God showed me three years earlier. There were others too but God showed me the three of us.
Afterwards we were invited to be a regular part of the show. A three year old prophetic word fulfilled

 Men, we serve a living God that still speaks to His children today. Do not be discouraged if you do not see the fruition of God's Word immediately, if He said it, He will do it! 

No comments: