THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Are you dealing with a difficult situation

As our family faces difficult times with one daughter battling bone cancer, another daughter with an eating disorder and currently in a long term hospital stay, another daughter with chronic stomach pain, my father in the hospital for over two weeks now with no improvement, and an uncle having triple bi-pass surgery today...God is still in control. 

Please do not look at our trouble and feel sorry for us, neither should you look at our problems and feel better about your situation if your problems are less then ours. Instead compare all suffering to the love and kindness of God who sent His only Son to suffer for us, that we might be reconciled to Himself. In all situations let your requests be known to God through prayer, humility, and thankfulness, and a supernatural peace will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus.  

Our family could not face these situations without the love and power of Christ. Do you have fear and worry in your life? Put your faith and trust in Jesus.
Psalm 57:1-3 Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, to God, who vindicates me. He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who pursue me—God sends forth his love and his faithfulness.

No comments: