THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, March 25, 2013

The Power of God!

 

Luke 1:37  For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Nothing is impossible with God!  What a thought!  So many times we get too caught up in our daily lives that we fail to realize that we have a BIG God!  Praise the Lord that God is bigger than the situations we find ourselves in. He is bigger that our circumstances. Truly, God has a powerful destiny for your life. He has a beautiful plan. The thing is, that you cannot fulfill this plan without the planner.  WE NEED THE LORD ON OUR SIDE!
When the Lord is on our side then the impossible become the possible. In other words, the extraordinary becomes the ordinary with God.

Are you hungry for the impossible? Do you want to see God do miracles in your life and others? Then you are at a place for more of God!

Here is a prayer:

Jesus:
I am hungry for more of You in my life. Please fill me with your anointing. Fill me with your power today so the impossible becomes the possible with You.  For nothing is impossible for You! I believe your Word, I believe that you are the God that works miracles. Show yourself strong in my life that I may live a victorious life in you. Use me selfishly to further your kingdom here upon the earth. I receive your healing in my body today!  In Jesus name!

No comments: