THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Psalm 119:175a

"Let me live that I may praise You..."
What an awesome request!
The psalmist did not ask for riches!
Nor did he ask for fame!
He simply stated:
"LET ME LIVE THAT I MAY PRAISE YOU!"
Sometimes, we as a people, misunderstand the purpose of life.
Therefore, we tend to misuse our time here on Earth.
"WE ARE CREATED TO GLORIFY GOD!"
But we usually tend to focus on making a name for ourselves & hence, we rob God of His Glory!
Today, I would like to encourage everyone reading this to make an intentional effort to "LIVE OUT GOD'S PRAISE!"
"LIVE WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GLORIFYING GOD!"
Today, don't seek to be recognized!
Instead, seek to make known the name of Christ!
As Christians, our identity is found in Christ!
Therefore, ask yourself:
"Why am I seeking to make another name for myself beside that of Christ?"
The psalmist did not ask for riches!
Nor did he ask for fame!
He simply stated:
"LET ME LIVE THAT I MAY PRAISE YOU!"

No comments: