THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hebrews 13:2

"Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it."
"GOD WORKS THROUGH THOSE WE DON'T EXPECT!"
Today, I would like to tell of the unsung heroes in my life that many do not know about!
I would like to begin with my cousin & her spouse, Eddie & Maritza, who in my youth took me in when my mistakes were more than I could number!
BUT THEY LOVED ME, HOUSED ME, FED ME & WERE A GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT A COUPLE SHOULD BE!
Next, I want to boast about my brother, Roman, who continually stuck his neck out for me throughout the years!
THE TRUTH IS THAT HE IS THE ONE WHO TAUGHT ME WHAT IT REALLY MEANT TO BE A MAN!
Now, I would like to tell you about a couple in the Lord, Johnny & Wendy Diaz, who decided many years ago to take a risk with a recently released inmate & opened the doors of their house to me showing me true unconditional love when no one else would even say so much as "Hello" to me!
I AM WHERE I AM TODAY BECAUSE YOUR ACTIONS SPOKE MORE TO ME THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S WORDS EVER COULD!
There are many more unsung like;
William Ross, my instructor in HUMILITY!
Leon Johnson, my instructor in GIVING!
Christian Thompson, my instructor in SERVICE & INTEGRITY!
He's also my closest friend!
Steve Nicholas, my instructor in the BUSINESS WORLD!
And if I keep mentioning, I will never be able to end!
The point is;
"GOD WORKS THROUGH THOSE WE DON'T EXPECT!"
These were to me, what God requires me to be to others!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
"IT IS NOT OUR WORDS, BUT OUR ACTIONS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE'S LIFE!"

No comments: