THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Proverbs 18:24

"One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."

Yesterday nobody met me, but God was there!
I found myself alone, but it turns out that God never left my side!
For this very reason Jesus is my best friend!

President George Washington once said;
"MY BEST FRIEND IS THE ONE WHO BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN ME!"

Today people use the term "Best Friend" very loosely.
But I would encourage everyone to choose their friends wisely because your friends will influence you in one way or another!
Whether Good or Bad!

Today I have good friends!
All because Jesus is my best friend!

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE READING THIS TO MAKE JESUS THEIR FRIEND!

No comments: