THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

John 10:9-10

"I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

God gave us Life so that we could live it in abundance!
DON'T EVER FORGET THAT!
Therefore never be afraid to Experience Life, to Enjoy Life & especially to Share your Life with others!

I've had my share of mistakes in the past!
I've had my share of pain!
But Jesus always stood by my side until I mustered up the courage to step out in Faith!
Today, I am a blessed man!
Not because of my accomplishments, nor because of my skills!
But because of all those whom God placed in my path!
Because of all those whom taught me what Life is truly about!

Today, I am blessed because of those who blessed me with their presence!
"LIFE IS ABOUT EXPERIENCES!"
"LIFE IS ABOUT JOY!"
"LIFE IS SHARED, NOT RESTRICTED!"

Therefore, do not seclude yourself!
Do not withhold your friendship & wisdom from others!
"BE THE BEST FRIEND YOU CAN BE!"
"BE THE BEST SPOUSE YOU CAN BE!"
"BE THE BEST PARENT YOU CAN BE!"
"BE THE BEST FAMILY MEMBER YOU CAN BE!"
"BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T BE A STRANGER!"
Because you may be your neighbor's breakthrough!

"DARE TO INTERACT!"

No comments: