THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Matthew 5:4

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted."
Through my whole Christian walk,
I've had highs & I've had lows!
I've seen friends come & I've seen friends go!
Some relationships I neglected & some who neglected me!
But no matter where the blame may have fallen,
GOD IS A GOD OF RESTORATION!
GOD SENT HIS SON, SO THAT THINGS WOULDN'T HAVE TO REMAIN THE SAME!
GOD SENT JESUS TO RESTORE, COMFORT & EVEN REMOVE THE UNNECESSARY!
What I am trying to say is that:
"I'VE LEARNED THAT JESUS IS THE ANSWER TO ALL OF LIFE'S SITUATIONS!"
"I'VE LEARNED THAT TEACHING OTHERS ABOUT JESUS IS THE REASON I LIVE!"
I would like to encourage everyone reading this to open their hearts to Jesus at an even greater level than before!
HE WANTS TO DO GREAT THINGS THROUGH YOUR LIFE!

No comments: