THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Psalm 56:12-13

"I am under vows to you, my God; I will present my thank offerings to You. For You have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life."
GOD FREELY OFFERS SALVATION!
BUT SALVATION MUST BE FREELY ACCEPTED!
I willingly accept the Free Gift of Eternal Life through Jesus Christ!
I willingly offer my life to the Service of His Kingdom!
Why, you may ask?
BECAUSE HE HAS DELIVERED ME FROM DEATH & MY FEET FROM STUMBLING, THAT I MAY WALK BEFORE GOD IN THE LIGHT OF LIFE!
GRATITUDE fills my life today!
But everything began with REPENTANCE!
I turned from the path that lead to death,
In order to walk the path that leads to life!
The truth is:
"I HAVE NEVER REGRETTED MY DECISION TO FOLLOW CHRIST!"
Have you accepted Christ as your Lord & Savior?
I invite you to welcome Christ into your heart!
Have you made vows to the Lord, but not fulfilled them?
I invite you to turn from whatever is keeping you from serving God!
Have you been struggling with Gratitude toward God?
I invite you to think about the good things God has done for you throughout your lifetime!
"I PREACH THE GOSPEL OUT OF JOY, NOT OBLIGATION!"
"I'VE EXPERIENCED THE BENEFITS, THEREFORE, I WANT TO SHARE THE GOOD NEWS WITH EVERYONE!"
"SALVTION AWAITS YOU!"
"JESUS AWAITS YOU!"
All you must do is:
"REPENT & ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR!"

No comments: