THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Godly Morsels!

Proverbs 11:25
"The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed."
Psalm 139:23-24
"Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
Ecclesiastes 7:8-10
"The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride. Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools. Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions."
Proverbs 11:30
"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who is wise wins souls."
GODLY MORSELS!
ENJOY THEM!
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY;
APPLY THE TO YOUR LIFE!
GOD BLESS YOU!
GOD HAS SOMETHING GREAT FOR YOUR LIFE!
GRAB A HOLD OF IT TODAY!

No comments: