THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Jeremiah 20:9

"But if I say I’ll never mention the Lord or speak in His Name, His Word burns in my heart like a fire. It’s like a fire in my bones! I am worn out trying to hold it in! I can’t do it!"
I CAN'T DO IT!
JESUS HAS BEEN TOO GOOD TO ME!
I LIVE TO TELL OF HIS GOODNESS!
I LIVE TO PROCLAIM HIS LIFE-CHANGING POWER!
THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT JESUS!
"EVANGELISM BURNS WITHIN ME!"
"BECAUSE EVANGELISM IS WHAT I WAS CREATED FOR!"
I've said all this in order to ask you something!
"Why were you Created?"
"What is your Purpose?"
"When will you Act upon it?"
"Where will you Begin?"
"Who will you Tell?"
"GOD CREATED YOU FOR A PURPOSE!"
"YOUR JOB IS TO SEEK HIM & FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE!"
"If you don't know who you are, you will never know where you are going!"
"If you don't know where you are going, you will never reach your destination!"
Jeremiah 29:11-14
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”"
"YOU GOD-GIVEN PURPOSE IS YOUR BEST CAREER!"
You need a job to pay your bills!
But you need contentment to sleep at night!
"GOD'S PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE PROVIDES BOTH!"
You won't find this anywhere else!!!

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog