THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Do the Demons know your name?

I have to tell you about a dream God gave me a while back...It was so real that when I woke up I remembered every detail! 
 I was walking down a long hallway in a public place and at the end of the hall it turned to the left into a more open, but still enclosed space. As I turned there were two security guards there but only one was standing, and one was crawling on the floor as if he was disabled or drunk, he could not get up on his own.
  I turned to the guard standing and asked him why he wasn't helping the other man. He simply laughed as if he had something to do with it, he seemed evil. I then turned and helped the disabled man up onto a bench and as I touched him he was immediately healed and left the building. The standing security guard (the evil one) was now at a distance but said to me in a disapproving voice "Who are you?" As if to say "where does your authority come from?" I replied confidently, "You know my name!"
 Then another man in dark clothing suddenly appeared and the two of them starting talking as if they were plotting something. I approached these men and as I did the man in dark clothing stuck out his hand as if to introduce himself and for me to join them, I did take his hand but not in a friendly way, I pulled him in closer to me and told him firmly "You are not welcome here" this man in dark clothing said to me a second time "Who are you?" I replied sternly "You know my name! " I then said "Leave!" he immediately 'entered' the standing security guard as a spirit and immediately they (in one body) walked away, following behind them was what looked like four demon spirits, as they got to the end of the hall they turned and looked back as if to try to return and I again said very boldly "You know my name, leave!" and they disappeared. ~end of my dream~
 

 The amazing part was there was never any fear in me, not even a speck or a trace.I was bold knowing who I was in Christ Jesus, I took the devil by his hand pulled him close and was saying with confidence to his face "You know who I am because I belong to Jesus" I didn't actually say the part about being in Christ Jesus, but both the dark demon and myself knew it to be true, the words did not have to be spoken.  
Acts 19:13-16 Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, “In the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.” Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?” Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding. (This is quite the opposite as the evil Spirit knew they did not belong to Christ - and quite a picture, seven sons of a Jewish priest running down the street naked and bleeding)
 Do the evil spirits know you by name? Until last night's dream I don't know how I would have answered that question. God empowered me last night by allowing me to see the authority He has placed within me through His Son Jesus Christ. I will no longer be afraid of what man can do to me (Hebrew 13:6) And I will cast out demons in the name of Jesus Christ.
 First make sure Christ Jesus resides in us, (Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? 2 Corinthians 13:5
 Then, walk and speak boldly in the name of Jesus as one with Authority! Do this in the presence of demons but also in the presence of men. Acts 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to do miraculous signs and wonders.


No comments: