THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Get Up!!!

Hebrews 2:1
"For this reason we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away from it."

As I spent time this morning here with the Lord,
I sensed He wanted me to share something this morning.

So here it goes;
"DON'T EXPECT GOD TO MOVE IN YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES, IF YOU ARE GOING TO REMAIN SEATED!"

May this message will reach its intended viewers.

Maybe you are in need of this message.
Maybe you are the one to view this message & pass it along.
Whatever the case may be, "HAVE A BLESSED DAY & FOLLOW JESUS!!!"

"I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH THE LORD!!!"

But now, it's time for me to get up off my seat & follow Jesus as He leads me through today's adventures of faith!!!

No comments: