THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My help comes from You!

Psalm 121:1-3

"I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come?

My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber."



Today's devotion has been pure joy for me.

I don't normally share videos, but this is my heartbeat!

I thought it best to be obedient this morning to the Holy Spirit & let others make this the song their heart continually sings to The Lord!

"MY HELP IS YOU!"



No comments: