THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thank You, Lord!

1 Corinthians 12:14
"For the body is not one member, but many."

I just have to say that:
"GOD DOES THINGS THAT NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME!"

The Lord has placed people around me that always seem to do the unexpected!
Thank you Lord, for those who are truly in it for Your Kingdom's sake!

The service of those around me is amazing & encouraging!
I know that I am going to accomplish my purpose here on earth because God has placed my family in Christ by my side to assure that I get there!
I only pray that I am able to do the same for them in their personal walk!

Basically, I love my family in Christ & I am grateful to God for them all!
Let's do this thing!
Together, we can shine for Jesus!

No comments: