THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Evangelism!

Revelation 3:20
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me."

I was in the middle of my studies & my zeal got the best of me.

"THE MOST BASIC CONVICTIONS OF EVANGELISM ARE THAT THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST DERIVES FROM GOD!"
"WE DID NOT INVENT IT, IT WAS REVEALED TO US THROUGH A PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS CHRIST!"

"WE CAN NOT TEACH ANYONE ABOUT THE GRACE OF GOD, UNLESS, WE FIRST EXPERIENCE IT ON A PERSONAL LEVEL."

God had mercy on my life & spared me from a life that was full of sorrow & destruction, but most importantly, was leading me to eternal separation from my Creator & condemning me to an eternity of damnation!
For this I am eternally grateful to God Almighty for sending His Son, Jesus Christ, into this world to pay the penalty for my sins & for raising Him from the dead on the third day, to give me eternal life!

"I WILL TELL THE WORLD WHAT JESUS DID FOR ME!"
"I WILL TELL THE WORLD WHAT JESUS DID FOR THEM!"

I will tell the world because:
"I AM A WITNESS OF GOD'S GRACE!"
"I AM A WITNESS OF GOD'S LOVE!"
"I AM A WITNESS OF GOD'S TRANSFORMING POWER!"

I can only speak of God's Power with conviction, when I am convinced of it.
I can only be convinced, when I experience it personally.
But I will only experience it personally, when I allow God into my heart.

"PERSONAL PASSION REQUIRES PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!"
"SEEK THAT EXPERIENCE FOR YOURSELF!"

No comments: