THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thank You, Lord!

1 Thessalonians 5:18
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

I am grateful for God's Eternal Blessings!
I am grateful for my Wife!
I am grateful for my Children!
I am grateful for Family & Friends!
I am grateful for the Little Things!
I am grateful for the Great Things!
I am grateful for my Struggles!
I am grateful for my Trials!
I am grateful for God's Transforming Power!
I am grateful because Jesus gave me all these things to be grateful for!

"I AM GRATEFUL FOR JESUS!"
"I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE GREAT COMMISSION!"
"I AM GRATEFUL THAT GOD TRANSFORMED MY LIFE & GAVE ME PURPOSE!"
"I AM GRATEFUL!"
"I AM GRATEFUL!"

(Oh yeah, I am also grateful for the abundance of food that we will be sharing tonight!)
(Time well spent with family!)

But there are those who are in the midst of hard times & don't have the luxuries that many of us enjoy!
So today, would you please join me & just take a few moments of your day to say a prayer for those in need.

May God Bless Your Day!
"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"

No comments: