THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Love!

1 Corinthians 13:1-3
"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."

"TO LOVE JESUS IS TO EMBRACE THOSE HE DIED FOR!"

Sometimes we mistaken religious activity for Godly Duty.
We fail to realize that it is not about how much we do for others, but how much love we pour into our actions.

"EVERYTHING WE DO MUST BE DONE WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF HELPING OTHERS REACH ETERNITY WITH CLOTHES THAT ARE NOT STAINED WITH SIN!"

"WE MUST HELP THEM DRESS UP IN JESUS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE!"
"FAILING TO REACH THIS GOAL WILL ONLY LAND THEM IN ETERNAL FIRE!"

Therefore, do good, but do it with "Salvation" in mind!
Let "Salvation" be your motivator!

Don't just feel bad because you see a person in need & give them temporary relief.
Instead, allow the Holy Spirit to help you meet them with Eternal Sustenance!

"WE WERE CREATED TO PROMOTE THE GOOD NEWS OF ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED!"

Jesus died for everyone!
But that doesn't make everyone a son & daughter of God!
"ONLY THOSE WHO REPENT & BELIEVE ON JESUS, THE SON OF GOD!"

Everything we do, must revolve around Salvation!
"TO LOVE JESUS IS TO EMBRACE THOSE HE DIED FOR!"