THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Dependence!

Colossians 1:27
"For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. And this is the secret: Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing His glory."

"I NEED YOU, LORD!"

I am not ashamed to tell the world that my dependence is upon God!
God sent His Son, Jesus.
Jesus stand in my place of punishment.
Through Him, I received forgiveness & a newness of life!

"TODAY, I AM A VERY BLESSED MAN!"
"TODAY, I COMPLETELY RELY ON GOD!"
"I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF INDEPENDENT!"
"BUT DEPENDENT ON HIS GRACE & MERCY!"

"THIS BRINGS ABOUT A GRATITUDE IN MY LIFE THAT NEVER SEEMS TO DIMINISH!"
"INSTEAD, IT MOTIVATES ME TO DRAW CLOSER TO HIM!"

"I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK!"
"I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO THE SAME!"

"PUT YOUR TRUST IN CHRIST!"

No comments: