THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

MEMORIES!

Today I would like to talk to you for a few moments about Memories!
I would like to believe that we all have a few good memories that bring a smile to our faces when we remember them & probably to the faces of others, if we were to share our stories!
Memories are what feed us when absence abounds! Memories can carry us through tough times in life! They can even encourage us to move forward when our situation is saying Give Up!
MEMORIES ARE AT THE VERY CORE OF OUR EXISTENCE! When we leave this world, Memories will be the only thing left of us!
With this in mind, I would like to share a very special memory in my life that has helped me when I am faced with uncertainty! This memory is of my encounter with Jesus Christ!
At one point in my life, I had no direction & found myself living a life without meaning. I could not see past the present day. Therefore, I lived a reckless, selfish & even a solitary lifestyle. It seemed as if there was no hope for me & that my future would be as dreadful as my past!
But then, one day, someone told me about Jesus Christ & how He loved me so much that He chose to suffer so that I could one day spend eternity with Him in Paradise!
I was so excited to hear that someone cared about me so much that I asked Jesus into my life & began to learn more about Him. He changed my perspective of life! He gave me purpose! He gave me joy!
BEST OF ALL, HE GAVE ME A FUTURE THAT BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT WHERE I AM GOING AFTER I LEAVE THIS EARTH!
I AM GOING TO HEAVEN & YOU CAN TOO!
But there are a few things required in order for you to enter through those heavenly gates:
1- First you must REPENT of your sins! (Matt. 4:17)
Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near!(TURN FROM THE BAD THINGS YOU HAVE DONE IN LIFE!)
2- Then you must BELIEVE & ACCEPT Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior! (John 3:16)
God so loved!(LET HIM BE THE ONE LEADS YOU BY THE HAND THROUGH THE GATES OF HEAVEN!)
page1image20296

Romans 6:23 says,
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
When you make Jesus the Lord of your life, you gain the only access there is into heaven! MEMORIES ARE MADE BY MOMENTS THAT ARE MEANINGFUL!
Today, I would like to encourage you to make the best memory of your life!
THE ONE WHICH GOT YOU INTO HEAVEN!
REPENT & ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR!
God Bless You All! 

No comments: