THREE FOLD MISSION & VISION.

BRINGING UNITY IN THE BODY THROUGH LOCAL GATHERINGS, CONFERENCES, & CONCERTS. PRESENTING THOSE IN CHRIST FULLY MATURE WITH DISCIPLESHIP, TEACHING, & CLASSES. REACHING THE LOST BY GOING TO THE SINNERS & SHARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dreams do come True!

Psalm 37:4
"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart."

Joel 2:25-27
"So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
The crawling locust,
The consuming locust,
And the chewing locust,
My great army which I sent among you.
You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied,
And praise the name of the Lord your God,
Who has dealt wondrously with you;
And My people shall never be put to shame.
Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel:
I am the Lord your God
And there is no other.
My people shall never be put to shame."

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

"ONCE UPON A TIME, I SERVED NO ONE BUT MYSELF!"
"I HAD DREAMS, BUT FAILED TO ACHIEVE THEM DUE TO MY RECKLESSNESS!"
"I WENT ASTRAY, DOWN A DEEP & DARK PATH!"
"BUT GOD WHO IS FULL OF GRACE & MERCY, SAW IT FIT TO FORGIVE ME & TRANSFORM MY LIFE!"
"IN GRATITUDE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME, I HAVE CHOSEN TO SERVE HIM FAITHFULLY & SELFLESSLY!"
"I ALWAYS THOUGHT MY DREAMS WERE LEFT AT THE CROSS & SO IT WAS!"
"I BEGAN TO PURSUE WHOLEHEARTEDLY THE THINGS OF GOD & FORGOT ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD DREAM!"
"I ALWAYS DREAMT OF BECOMING A PILOT & FLYING A PLANE, BUT CHOSE TO FULFILL MY CALLING FOR THE SAKE OF THE FURTHERANCE OF THE GOSPEL!"
"BUT GOD, IN HIS INFINITE GRACE, SAW IT FIT TODAY TO BLESS ME IN A WAY THAT FOR 40 YEARS HAD ONLY BEEN A FANTASY!"
"TODAY GOD GAVE ME WINGS & I LIVED OUT MY DREAM!"
"TODAY, I AM SO GRATEFUL & HUMBLED BY THE GRACE OF GOD!"
"I THANK GOD FOR MY FRIENDS & FAMILY WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE!"

"BART, RICK, DEAN!!!!"
"YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!"

I just want to take this time to encourage everyone to follow Jesus wherever He may lead you!


Watch this video to understand my Joy!
http://youtu.be/RDokjDIzUFk

No comments: